BackBack

Trailblazer Granola - Wild Blueberry + Cinnamon Almond

We start by sourcing the juiciest and most delectable organic dried wild blueberries the Northeast has to offer. Add those to a divine blend of maple-candied almonds + Korintje Cinnamon. We then layer in a mixture of non-GMO butter, coconut oil and the perfect sprinkling of sea salt. We mix it all together, slowly, with gluten free thick rolled oats and organic chia seeds. Then slow-baked to greatness. Wild Blueberry + Cinnamon Almond will have you singing the chews!

 

Reviews

Customer Reviews

Based on 55 reviews
98%
(54)
2%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
A
Alix French
Bravo

You’re doing great work. Delicious.

B
Beth Wilderman
Best granola and bars ever!

I love all the Granola ,but the Blueberry cinnamon almond is my favorite. Our go to bars are pb chocolate with butterscotch
and the caramel pecan with cranberries. They’ve always sold out here in Durango, so I ordered them online now.

T
Tim

Great taste, healthy and made in New Mexico!

T
Tim

Fabulous taste, clean label

M
Miko

Great!

P
Peggy

Best granola ever

INGREDIENTS
INGREDIENTS: Gluten Free Oats, Organic Maple Syrup, Almonds, Dried Wild Blueberries (Wild Blueberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Dark Brown Sugar, Organic Coconut Oil, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon

CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Almond and Coconut) and Milk.

Processed in a facility that handles other Tree Nuts, Peanut, and Sesame.

May contain nut shell fragments.

NUTRITION
NUTRITION FACTS: About 9 servings per container Serving size 1/4 cup (30g) Calories 120, Total Fat 5g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 130mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (6% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 6g Added Sugar, 12% DV), Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV).

The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

THE DEETS
We start by sourcing the juiciest and most delectable dried wild blueberries the Northeast has to offer. Add those to a divine blend of maple-candied almonds + Korintje Cinnamon. We then layer in a mixture of non-GMO butter, coconut oil, and the perfect sprinkling of sea salt. We mix it all together, slowly, with gluten-free thick rolled oats and organic chia seeds. Then slow-baked to greatness. Wild Blueberry + Cinnamon Almond will have you singing the chews!

Customer Reviews

Based on 55 reviews
98%
(54)
2%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
A
Alix French
Bravo

You’re doing great work. Delicious.

B
Beth Wilderman
Best granola and bars ever!

I love all the Granola ,but the Blueberry cinnamon almond is my favorite. Our go to bars are pb chocolate with butterscotch
and the caramel pecan with cranberries. They’ve always sold out here in Durango, so I ordered them online now.

T
Tim

Great taste, healthy and made in New Mexico!

T
Tim

Fabulous taste, clean label

M
Miko

Great!

P
Peggy

Best granola ever