Where you'll work:
Full-time, Mondays through Fridays.
- Bake bars, bites, granola, and nut clusters as necessary per the provided production sheets; assists in production planning to meet daily requirements.
- Ensures proper food preparation by utilizing approved recipes, following prescribed production standards and use of proper equipment.
- Assists with the completion of production records to include waste tracking, used/unused portions and product shortages; informs supervisor when supplies are low.
- Ensures proper presentation, food quality, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies and utensils within work area.
- Handles foods items appropriately and with all safety regulations in mind during preparation and service.
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other assignments. Keeps equipment clean and free of debris.
- Consistently exhibits the ability to keep up with peak production and service calmly, accurately and efficiently.
- Checks to ensure that all food is presented, served and displayed per standards.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment, ensuring corporate and OSHA safety standards are followed.
- Completes shift work, as assigned, in a timely and thorough manner in accordance with department standards.
Associates at Taos Bakes are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Paid Time Off for full-time associates
- Holidays for full-time associates
About Taos Bakes:
We’re here to shift the conversation from over-analyzing nutritional facts and health claims to celebrating and upholding taste as the most important aspect of any culinary experience…from a quick snack to fuel your next meeting, workout, or school, all the way to enjoying a five-course meal or a perfectly designed craft beer.