INGREDIENTS: Almonds, Organic Honey, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Dark Chocolate (Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin), Pine Nuts, Organic Coconut Oil, Coffee, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Pure Ground Vanilla Beans, Sea Salt
CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Almond, Pine Nut, and Coconut).
Processed in a facility that handles other Tree Nuts, Peanut, and Milk.
Serving size 1 bar (51g) Calories 210, Total Fat 15g (23% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 4g (16% DV), Total Sugars 11g (Incl. 11g Added Sugars, 22% DV), Protein 9g, Vit D (0% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (6% DV).
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Piñon Coffee lives up to the buzz, with a bold first impression and delightfully caffeinated punch. Crunchy almonds, local piñon nuts, and coffee topped with a dark chocolate drizzle. WARNING: so scrumptious they may be habit forming.